MDFMR residents are required to complete two scholarly projects, one of which must be a quality improvement project. Residents in a designated osteopathic position also engage in osteopathic scholarship by leading a Journal Club with osteopathic content or integrating osteopathic principles and practice into a didactic or conference presentation.
- Feasibility of studying OMT for infants having difficulty breastfeeding
- Association of food insecurity and chronic disease markers
- Exploring unintended pregnancy among women with opiate use disorder
- Improving advance care planning rates in a population of older adults
- Eye movement disorders in children born to women maintained on buprenorphine during pregnancy
- Impact of Covid-19 on direct primary care practice
- Numerous case presentations and publications