Scholarly interests among Maine-Dartmouth faculty are as eclectic as the faculty themselves.
Topics under recent exploration include:
- Exploring unintended pregnancy among women in medication assisted treatment for opiate dependency
- Moral distress and stress of conscience in residency medical providers
- Comparison of cesarean section opioid analgesic requirements in women prescribed buprenorphine for opioid use disorder
- Feasibility of assessing the effect of OMT on outcomes in neonates who do not breastfeed well
- Ocular disorders following perinatal exposure to buprenorphine