Scholarly interests among Maine-Dartmouth faculty are as eclectic as the faculty themselves.
Topics under recent exploration include:
- Faculty night float and its impact on faculty quality of life and resident education
- Structured care for individuals at risk for familial cancer syndromes in a family medicine residency
- Is cannabis use associated with relapse in a population of opioid-dependent patients maintained on buprenorphine?
- Exploring unintended pregnancy and contraception use among women in medication assisted treatment for opiate addiction
- Is there an increase in morbidity and mortality rates for neonates born underwater compared with those born on land?