Medical students may apply online to do a fourth-year elective rotation with us. In addition to submitting the online application, we require supporting documents consisting of:
- A copy of your immunization records
- A copy of your transcript
- Proof of a background check with no adverse findings completed within a year of the requested rotation’s start date
- Step One scores
- A letter from your school stating you are a current student in good standing and will be covered by malpractice insurance during your rotation
- A copy of your malpractice insurance certification
- Verification of affiliation with a US medical school (if you are an international medical school student)
Your application will not be considered until all documents are received. The review process takes approximately 4-6 weeks.
Please submit all required supporting documents to our program coordinator using one of these methods:
15 East Chestnut St.
Augusta, Maine 04330
Attention: Medical Student Coordinator