Thank you for your interest in a 4th year elective with Maine-Dartmouth Family Medicine Residency.
In order to complete your application, you will need to submit the following supporting documents:
- A copy of your immunization records
- A copy of your transcript
- Step One scores
- A letter from your school stating you are a current student in good standing and will be covered by malpractice insurance during your rotation
- A copy of your malpractice insurance certification
- A current background check (within a year of your requested rotation), with no adverse findings
- Verification of affiliation with a US medical school (if you are an international medical school student)
Only completed applications will be considered. The review process takes approximately 4 to 6 weeks.
Please note: Vehicle transportation is required given our rural location.