- Define "flourishing" and give examples of key features.
- Summarize the importance of qualities such as motivation, connection, love, meaning, hope and transcendence in promoting well-being and flourishing.
- Describe one psychological, spiritual or energy approach to cultivating flourishing and joy.
- Describe an approach to self-care that helps you feel more centered, grounded and nourishes your soul.
- Identify one or two approaches you want to bring back to your work or community setting.
People involved with health care and human services, the religious community, education, business and other interested community members are encouraged to attend.